Friday, November 5, 2021

Curly's Weird Crusade has been released

     Alright, now it's on, time to shine!.. Oh wait, I forgot to say hello!

Hey, so uh, new blog post huh?
Last blog post was more accurate to shitpost than a dire need to release this thing.

Well, now it is out, a demo of Curly's Weird Crusade, I've posted it on the forums and Doukutsu Club to uh, pretty deceiving debut, only one person answered, he didn't even played the game, just said it was interesting.


Well sometime the important part isn't the debut, is what you make of it, the beginning can suck as long as it gets better. - something monty oum said about RWBY.

 

I don't really know what to say else except that the game got a pretty positive general feedback, despite not having a lot of people play it, still, it isn't the number, it's the quality, if three people out of 522 liked it, than I'll conquer the 519 next!

I was kind of stressing out about how absolutely nobody seemed to gave a shit, when I went on the CSMC to ask(thing that brings huge stress and anxiety to me, I know absolutely nobody in the CSMC, I'm scared people would just dislike me for whatever reason.) eli said that apparently it's because modfest is a thing rn and people are busy, yeah when it's that one shitpost mod everybody got the time but when a full fledge mod comes out nngh no time to waste on such undisciplined level design Kris!! 

Jokes aside, I did see a person saying it was great and he was waiting for chapter 3, it's these kind of moments that make my heart tingle, just knowing someone out there that you don't know is waiting and expecting you to finish your project and bids you good luck, it's such a sweet feeling.

Well I don't have anything else to say, apart of the fact that I released a patch today fixing the missiles of Balrog, too bad, I liked it when it was fish.

Maybe I should try to be more social and go on the CSMC more to talk? But it's a huge nest of drama and unrelated people, it's blblbl idk, it seems to have changed then from my memory, maybe since BLink is gone. Who knows and true to the fact, no one cares.

I should atleast be happy that people have absolutely no bad things in regard to the mod, which I am but it didn't hit the world by storm, maybe it shouldn't, maybe it should just slowly become a classic or a good experience, a lot of mod were built on over time dedication and creation, updates over updates, as long as it stays coherent, everything should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment