Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Introduction


 The awakening to a stranger's adventure...

This is a development blog for my Cave Story side project mod, Curly's Weird Crusade.
I'll post some of my progress or random thoughts here instead of Twitter about the project along with some patch files and videos.

Yeah you heard it right, side project, I work on this thing when I have no idea of what to do or don't feel up to anything creatively and I guess that feeling comes really often because I did a quarter of the game. This project started in August of last year (2020) and has been going on until now, some people did their share in level design and some beta testers passed over it in this due of time.

What is Curly's Weird Crusade?

Curly's Weird Crusade (or as the numbreous intentional mistake throughout the adventure calls it, Curly Weird Crusade) is a Cave Story mod starring Curly as the (unintentional) protagonist as she is narrated by a voice that is from an unexperienced writer that wants to improve on his work.
The mod is mostly issued on humor, a fun little story which resembles the disconnected nature of some fanfictions, emulating the feeling of stopping/starting and slowing down/speeding up and down in certain parts during reading an actual fanfiction.


The mod issued of a general breakdown of criticism I heard from testers and I took most pros and decided to toy around with them.

This is a non-profit project that uses copyrighted material.

I hope you'll enjoy the mods and check in further for future updates, tell about it to your dog, your mom and most especially, your sex doll!

Until next time, bye. 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment